sexual-counselling-icon
To know the answer
Me and my girlfriend had sex without condom and she completed her periods 6 days before.and the 6th day we had sex i pull out my penis when I came but is there any chance of pregnancy?

Hello there.  I can understand your concern.  When you are so scared, why dont you just use a condom? The chances of pregnancy are less because those days are very infertile. Also you have said that you pulled it out so that wouldn't be a problem. Consult a gynaecologist in person for further evaluation and management if necessary. Best regards . Dr. Anil kumar jain. Bangalore.