Tinnitus problem

Unusal sounds always Bell in my ears Even I had gone through tonsillectomy for its cure Still it's coming what is the cure
views-icons 25 Views Mail QnA Whatsapp QnA v

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Chethan R S
General Physician Bangalore

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹250 for 24 hrs

Hello there...., To treat your tinnitus, your doctor will first try to identify any underlying, treatable condition that may be associated with your symptoms. If tinnitus is due to a health condition, your doctor may be able to take steps that could reduce the noise. Examples include: Earwax removal. Removing impacted earwax can decrease tinnitus symptoms....Treating a blood vessel condition.Underlying vascular conditions may require medication, surgery or another treatment to address the problem...Consult Ent specialist for further evaluation...
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
1/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?