Thyroid _hypothyroid case
Dr recently I have been diagnosed hypothyroid symptoms with TSH =17.8 and prescribed thyrox-50 daily for two months .Dr my question is it lifelong treatment & wht are major symptoms for decease I don't hv sugar BP -lipid profile TC (Chod-pap)211mg HDL Cholesterol 32.1mg ldl 147.1 mg T hdl ratio 6.57 LDL:HDL 4.58 all ot

Dr. B K Madhusudan
Homeopath 25 yrs exp Bangalore

Sir, in general, the treatment for hypothyroidism is lifetime regimen. Homoeopathy can help you We can even help you become healthy again. You can visit my clinic Surabhi Speciality Homeopathy