Thyroid and weight gain
Hi i am having thyroid problem from last 4years i tried alot in diet exercise . I lose few kgs again i get back to my older weight now i am 86kgs its gaining day by day i dont feel to workout now a daysm i am fed up of being overweight. What test and diet i should follow inorder to get results for weightloss.

hi, thyroid problem is more common in women. if u r sure about your thyroid problem get thyroid profile done and consult  your physician .He will tell you tab ,dose , duration of drug intake. If u have thyroid problem it's unlikely to reduce by diet and exercise. you have to take those medications regularly