Thyroid and Iron deficien
Hi, I loosing weight from last 6 months. It came from 66 to 58 kg. I went for whole body checkup. The result are not good. I have Iron, vitamin d deficiency. CBC says I have hypochromia. Cholesterol level is quite low. T3 is 132, T4 is 8.2 & TSH is 6.20. Also my weight never increased from last 5-6 yrs & it was stable at 66 kg but now decreasing. Please suggest.

Dr. Nikita Bothra
Diabetologist 12 yrs exp Thane
U r basically multivitamin deficient n hypothyroid. Hypothyroidism causes loss of appatite..leading to weight loss in few individuals. Consult a thyroid specialist ..n things shoud be fine in a months time.if u still keep loosing weight ..we should look deeper into the matter.