Throat pain

Hi , Till night was feeling fine and comfortable, once I woke up in the morning a big vomiting and the undigested food had been out and also loose motions. After a few minutes again another vomiting and then on suffering with throat pain , M nt able to drink water also when M swallowing it is giving pain with that M nt able to have food also Kindly suggest me what to do to whom I could consult general physician or ENT specialist?? Night I had a veg biriyani and a cup of chicken. My age is 25 yrs.

Hello There. I can understand your concern. The vomits have caused the throat pain i feel. and your complains are consistent with acute gastroenteritis. As of now you can take a cap. pan-L once or twice a day half an hour before food. have a soft diet and chichi only for today. and you should be fine. If it still persists, kindly consult a general physician in person for further evaluation and management. Best regards, dr. Anil kumar jain.
Dr. B Rajashekar

hello it looks like food poison kindly consult gen physician and get admitted and take treatment , bye
Dr. Anil B Sheth
General Physician 37 yrs exp Ahmedabad
Yr throat pain looks like is due to few bouts of vomiting. so just suck few small pieces of ice cubes. for yr loos motions u can consult general physician who can also check yr throat.