Throat pain

Hi , Till night was feeling fine and comfortable, once I woke up in the morning a big vomiting and the undigested food had been out and also loose motions. After a few minutes again another vomiting and then on suffering with throat pain , M nt able to drink water also when M swallowing it is giving pain with that M nt able to have food also Kindly suggest me what to do to whom I could consult general physician or ENT specialist?? Night I had a veg biriyani and a cup of chicken. My age is 25 yrs.

Doctor Answers (3) on Throat pain

Dr. Anil Kumar Jain Bangalore | General Physician
Hello There. I can understand your concern. The vomits have caused the throat pain i feel. and your complains are consistent with acute gastroenteritis. As of now you can take a cap. pan-L once or twice a day half an hour before food. have a soft diet and chichi only for today. and you should be fine. If it still persists, kindly consult a general physician in person for further evaluation and management. Best regards, dr. Anil kumar jain.
Dr. B Rajashekar Bangalore | General Physician
hello it looks like food poison kindly consult gen physician and get admitted and take treatment , bye
Dr. Anil B Sheth Ahmedabad | General Physician
Yr throat pain looks like is due to few bouts of vomiting. so just suck few small pieces of ice cubes. for yr loos motions u can consult general physician who can also check yr throat.