Thinning & Baldness

Hi satish, I had been suggested with regaine n few tablets.. I had improvement s later I got dandruff n hair got thinned.. Should these advised prescription used for a long tym

Doctor Answers (6) on Thinning & Baldness

Amal Mandal Kolkata | Homeopath
Hello , please go the reply  here as Dr.A.K.Mandal on 7th August as homoeopath ,from where my  name has been deleted  due to change of Photo. However along with earlier reply I want to mention here that I  should not discuss so many causes for medical hazards  but  I should suggest you that you should go through a proper homoeopathic characterized case recording system which will help for treatment and find out the basic causes. You may contact for ONLINE treatment through Practo location dumdum Kolkata.
Kolkata | Homeopath
I should not make any suggestion without taking proper case taking along with investigation which is required for homoeopathic characterized treatment for each individual patients as they are not alike.

So you may contact through email abanm@rediffmail to get my no

No
Dr. Amar Deep RaeBareli | Homeopath
Please note the following in respect to your queries: Hibiscus flowers and leaves can be very helpful in preventing hair loss and to promote hair growth. Hibiscus flowers are used as an effective cure for split ends and dandruff as well. - Heat 12-15 hibiscus flowers in 2 tablespoons of coconut oil. - Strain the solution and collect the oil. Apply this concoction to the scalp and hairs, leave overnight and wash in the morning. To use the hibiscus leaves, grind them into fine paste and apply the paste to the scalp and hairs. Leave it on for 30 minutes to 1 hour. Rinse off with plenty of water. This controls the hair loss automatically and promotes hair growth.
Harisha N L Bangalore | General Physician
It's very unfortunate that you are facing this problem...it can be androgenic alopecia which is due to excess of male hormones...or telogen effluem...try to have healthy diet at regular intervals,drink more water,manage stressful situations smoothly if possible avoid them,biotin supplements helps you...you will require topical agents like minoxidil which will maintain hair density and also helps in new hair growth...consult dermatologist they will do the needful..
Dr. Harsha Bangalore | General Physician
Hi there....I can understand your concern. Thin hair, hair fall could be due to many reasons like hereditary, stress, thyroid disorders, anemia, pcod, recent fever, vitamin deficiency. You will require detailed clinical examination and further investigations. So kindly consult nearby dermatologist for further evaluation. Conservatively at home, don't use hot water while having head bath. Use only lukewarm water. While drying your hair, don't scrub too much or use hair dryer. Just pad with towel. Also dandruff is a continuous problem. You will have to use ketoconazole lotion for that. Consult a dermatologist, he will advise you regarding it after see the extent of disease.