Testosterone deficiency
I have zero upper body strength. Sagging muscles. Very low sex drive. I suspect that I have a testosterone deficiency. Please suggest who I can see to get this diagnosed.
48 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Harisha N L
General Physician 3 yrs exp Bangalore

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹250 for 24 hrs

consult good physician they will examine you clinically...if they suspect or if you insist it can be detected by certain investigations...consult physicians they will do the needful regards
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
1/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?