Testical disorder
Since last 1 year, one of the two testicles becomes bigger/smaller in comparison to the other one.. At first there was some pain and I had consulted a doctor... He prescribed some medicines and the pain stopped.. Also the testicles were ok.. But again after few months, one of the two became smaller but this time no such pain... There is just a bit of sensation in the lower abdomen...

Hello there. I can understand your concern. It's normal for one testicle to appear smaller than the other and one testicle also hangs a bit lower than the other. It's normal, it's just the way human anatomy is. It need not be pathological. Have a high protein diet and drink lots of water. Excercise regularly. Consult a general surgeon in person for further details. Best regards. Dr. Anil Kumar Jain.