Teenager s question
Sir I have a very simple but very complicated question ...sir we are the tenneger ,age ...sir my question is I am 16 years old boy in our generation we don't have no time for play and exercise or gym." So my question is if I am not going gym and not exercise every day so I can't grow taller normally" because I am 16 and I am only 5.3 ...plzzz answer the question ..plzz dear doctor,s Thank u

Increase of height is a very complex matter: including genetic, nutrition, and yes exercise also plays a significant role. Height spurt take place mainly during the period of puberty which range from 12 to 16 years plus minus 2 years in male and female. You are sixteen now still u have have two years in that time your height stabilises to more or less equal to current height. So have a good nutritious diet have a nice aerobic exercise not gym, at Least 20 minutes a day.
In case of any further quarries feel free to ask.