TBI Brain Damage & TB Inf
Dear Sir, My baby 11month is very seriously because she is TBI Brain damage & TB Infraction, please suggest for my baby treatment urjent

Hello There. I can understand your concern. You need to take your baby to a neurologist in person for further evaluation and management as soon as possible. what can be done on this platform without seeing the patient. also you have not attached any reports also. Kindly do not waste any time and take her to a neurologist in person for further evaluation and management. Best regards, Dr. Anil kumar jain.

Treatment of brain tb