Taste related issue
From past few month my taste buds not working well, I cannot taste food exactly how it's taste. Specially for fruits like apple n banana. Sometime I feel taste different for home made food as well. I am experiencing different taste than original one. Sometime it's taste like some chemical elements, I can't explain how exactly it taste. Need your advice how I can regain my original taste and also want to know it it usual or any kind of disease.

A proper consultation & discussion of your medical condition will be required .
You can take online appointment via practo