Tan skin,dull look
My skin has turned out to be tan...and dull..with no life and glow.I want my old shiny skin.. Healthy skin.what should I do as I work and hav no tym for myself. I hav no pimples no pore but only problem is my dull akin.help please.

Dr. Payal Khandelwal
Ayurveda 11 yrs exp Bangalore
Internal as well as external both medicines matter. 1) Take mahamanjishthadi kadha 3 tspn mix in one cup water three times a day half hr after meals. 2) Eat fruits & veggies and concentrate more on vit A and vit C rich fruits 3) Drink more water 4) Use herbal face packs instead of soap for washing face