Take advice

I suggested by a doctor and according to my report such as whole body diagnosis .The doctor told me you are suffering from inflammatory bowel weight loss and also when I take milk it not digest so please advice what I take food or drink which I digest .
views-icons 43 Views Bookmark this Answer

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Chirayu M. Chokshi
Gastroenterologist 17 yrs exp Vadodara
This provisional advice provided by me stands subject to the patient undergoing a physical examination and is based entirely on inputs provided by patient/attendants. The patient is advised for physical examination at earliest I may need a colonoscopy , fecal calprotectin and a hydrogen breath test
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
0/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?