Tailbone Pus
Hi, From last 2 months, I have noticed some Pus coming from the tailbone (buttock area). I think some kind of pimple is there near the buttock holes(sinus). It's so much itchy, totally uncomfortable to sit. I don't know which doctor to consult whether a general physician or dermatologist. Kindly help
65 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Vinay Kumaran
GastroIntestinal Surgeon 25 yrs exp Mumbai
That sounds like a fistula. You need to see a surgeon.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.