Systemic lupus

She is suffering with SLE from past 4 yrs and is having treatment from US. There is a lot of medication but the disease didn't seem to reduce. Also, the medication has caused lot of side effects and each organ of her body is effected with some or the other problem. Do we have any doctor in India who can give proper treatment?
views-icons 40 Views Bookmark this Answer

Doctor Answers (1) on Systemic lupus

doctor profile image
Dr. Bodhisatwa Choudhuri Kolkata | General Physician
Hello. SLE is rheumatological disorder which tend to involve every organ of your body. Consult a Rheumatologist. He/she can be best judge for her condition. Hope this helps.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
message icon Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?