Synus infection

My dad facing synus infection since 2 months.nose blocked and blood discharging in the there any medication on this?pls help
views-icons 62 Views Mail QnA Whatsapp QnA v

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Venkat Raghav
General Physician Bangalore

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹250 for 24 hrs

hi,  infection of sinnus called sinutitis , most commonly it could be allergic sinutitis , try to avoid exposure to dust and other allergens ,  take hot air fomentation , consult ENT doc hell prescribe tablets
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?