Symtom.for pregency

Sir i want to know what r the symtom for pregency for the women lets me help me to know wat r sympom doctor

Dr. Hithysh BM
hello In addition to a missed period, the earliest signs and symptoms of pregnancy might include: Tender, swollen breasts. Early in pregnancy hormonal changes might make your breasts tender, sensitive or sore. Or your breasts might feel fuller and heavier. Nausea with or without vomiting. Morning sickness, which can strike at any time of the day or night, sometimes begins as early as three weeks after conception. While the cause of nausea during pregnancy isn't clear, pregnancy hormones likely play a role. Pregnant women might also find that smells that never bothered them before now cause nausea. Increased urination. You might find yourself urinating more often than usual. Fatigue. Fatigue also ranks high among early symptoms of pregnancy. During early pregnancy, levels of the hormone progesterone soar — which can make you feel sleepy. Food aversions or cravings. When you're pregnant, you might find yourself turning up your nose at certain foods. Food cravings are common, too. consult obg specialist for further evaluation and treatment.