Swollen & hard abdomen
I am having swelling and tight abdomen from last 6 months and i feel hungry in 2 hours after eating foods and feel uneasy at that time.is there any homeopathy treatment for this.dr says to do endoscopy. i feel acidic taste in mouth and nausea and sometime vomits plz help.

Dr. Mahendra Kumar
Homeopath 6 yrs exp Kota

It may be due to vitamin B12 deficiency or Thyroid disturbances, After proper investigation there is good treatment in homoeopathy, You should overcome your anger, bcoz it can be a big reason of indigestion

Well sir. .have you undergone usg and and pelvis.. I would like to see the report if its there...do you have food on time? You need to have food on time..divide your meal time properly... Drink lots of water...don't wait till hunger pangs to have food...change your food habits. .have more of vegetables green leafy ones more...how about your motions? Are they regular...its better you consult a surgeon once...can get endoscopy done if no relief