Swine flu treatment

Hey,  my moms been in ICU for 4days. Doctors told that it could be swine flu, however they haven't told anything abt the tests. Her condition is still the same. Unable to breath, giving her 02 assistance. I would appreciate it if you can suggest a hospital or doctors who are specialised in this symptom treatment

Doctor Answers (2) on Swine flu treatment

Dr. Chethan R S Bangalore | General Physician
Treatment is largely supportive and consists of bedrest, increased fluid consumption, cough suppressants, and antipyretics and analgesics (eg, acetaminophen, nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs) for fever and myalgias.
Severe cases may require intravenous hydration and other supportive measures. Antiviral agents may also be considered for treatment or prophylaxis .

Influenza complications include:

Worsening of chronic conditions, such as heart disease and asthma
Pneumonia
Neurological signs and symptoms, ranging from confusion to seizures
Respiratory failure

Severe cases of swine flu can be fatal. Most fatal cases occur in those with underlying medical conditions .

The majority of people with swine flu recover and can anticipate a normal life expectancy...

Hi there
I feel sorry for your mom.
I am a homoeopath
Homoeopathy has good treatment as well as preventive for most of the epidemics, like H1N1,chikungunya etc.
You can consult me in person & give me the details of ur mom's ailment. We can try to help her.
Good luck