Swelling in private area

I used to wear very tight underwear due to which i started to feel little pain n numbness in my hip muscles and the area between my inner thigh n private part. the area swells sometimes when underwear is stuck at the inner corner of right thigh with burning sensation. Is it due to nerve damage or anyother cause.
views-icons 92 Views Mail QnA Whatsapp QnA v

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. B K Madhusudan
Homeopath 25 yrs exp Bangalore

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹400 for 24 hrs

Hi I advise you to wear boxer type, loose fitting under garments. Tight fitting ones are not good for your health. Keep the parts clean. Maintain hygiene Do regular exercise
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?