Swelling in leg
Swelling in right feet for the past 15 days. Which Dr to consult. Non didiabetic but having high blood pressure
23 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Anil Kumar Jain
General Physician 4 yrs exp Bangalore

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹150 for 24 hrs

hello there. consult a orthopedician for that. have a speedy recovery. regards,....,...........................
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?