Swelling& skin redness
My sister-in-law has this swelling in her right foot since saturday morning. She remember feeling a sting on friday evening while getting down from rickshaw. She had high fever on the weekend and vomitted on friday night. The swelling is not subsiding and has difficulty in walking. Please advise.

Dr. Swarup Kumar Ghosh
General Physician 23 yrs exp Kolkata

Please xray & come you me.
Sagar KS
Hi, it looks like either cellulites or bone fracture in your foot. In cellulites swelling, redness,fever, inguinal lymph node enlargement will be there. In fracture severe pain swelling redness,difficulty in movement are the presenting symptoms. Go for xray foot, cbc. If pain is there you can put ice packs over it. Give rest to that foot, use crepe bandage. Consult ortho and general surgeon once.