Swellinbs in under knee
Feeling swelling below knee up to ankle, especially around the ankle, normally it's happen in the evening, felling tired also. Even there is no reason of tiredness,

Hello there I can understand your concern. We want to know if you are suffering from hypertension also. Does the swelling occur daily or is it only after doing some walking. The cause of the swelling needs to be evaluated as of now restrict your salt intake. Cap. Absolut 3g once a day after food for ten days .consult a general physician in person for further evaluation and management. Best regards Dr anil kumar jain Bangalore
Dr. V. Hari Prasad
General Physician 6 yrs exp Chennai
I need details of your history, physical examination and certain investigations to come to conclusion
visit general physician or internal medicine specialist in a hospital with good infrastructure.
check your sugar ,bp and cholesterol levels annually