Sweating hands and feet

My hands and feet sweat even when I m doing nothing. Even wen the temperature is normal outside. Also sometimes my hands and feet become cold.

Doctor Answers (1) on Sweating hands and feet

Harisha N L Bangalore | General Physician
Hi
Your condition called as Hyperhidrosis which is abnormally excessive sweating that's not necessarily related to higher temperatures or exercise. You may sweat so much that it soaks through your clothes or drips off your hands. Besides disrupting normal daily activities, hyperhidrosis can cause social anxiety and embarrassment.

Hyperhidrosis treatment usually involves prescription-strength antiperspirants on the affected areas. Rarely, an underlying cause may be found and treated. For persistent hyperhidrosis, you may need to try different medications or other therapies. In severe cases, your doctor may suggest surgery either to remove the sweat glands or to disconnect the nerves responsible for the overproduction of sweat.
consult dermatologist they will help you