Sweating a lot
I used to sweat a lot whenever I started eating anything which is little hot or spicy and also when the temperature is little high. Other guys eating the same thing with me will not sweat that much.Please suggest some remedies for this.

Hello, Well you see some of them sweat alto and some of them won't. you need to understand that every person body is nit the same. It totally depends upon the demands for their living. And moreover it is better sweat it out than not sweating. Sweating while eating spicy food is common everyone just do not worry about it and get going. Thank you