Suggestion on steroids

I workout daily I want to add maximum muscle in a week time somewhere I read I can use testosterone injections to speed up the process. Kindly suggest is it okay to use it for a week and recommended dosage and precautions
views-icons 81 Views bookmarks-icon 1 Bookmark Mail QnA Whatsapp QnA v

Hello There. i can understand your concern and also i can understand that you are in a hurry but we do not encourage the use of anabolic steroids in any form be it injections or capsules or anything. better to go for safer methods and invest a little more time and effort in body building. if you are so passionate about it, then do it naturally. have a high protein diet, like eggs daily and have a well balanced diet. count your calories to achieve great results. best regards, Dr. Anil kumar jain

Hello.... Doctors don't suggest steroids for body building ... Because later you suffer from its side effects like joint pain, excessive fluid accumulation,you better have protein rich diet instead... Have egg, meat, fish, pulses, and foods cooked using pufa (polyunsaturated fatty acid).. It's good for health. Saturated fat is not good for health.. Exercise daily in the morning.. It increases your appetite . Have more of fruits and vegetables.