Suggestion on medication

I am on a medication of ring worm. Itraconazole BP100 mg and Loratadine 10 mg. Now my query is. Previously I had taken steroids in form of kenacot injection. And I have swelled face. My doctor is suggested to take Aquazide-12.5 mg ( Hydrochlorothiazide) tablets for three days to get rid of excess salt and water through urine. Should I take this with current ongoing medication. Or I can take this in 4 to 5 hrs gap of current medication. Please suggest

Doctor Answers (1) on Suggestion on medication

Dr. Anil Kumar Jain Bangalore | General Physician
Hello there. I can understand your concern. I have only suggested you aquazide 12.5mg once a day for 3 days. Since 4 days you have been posting this question regarding " swelled face". I'm wondering how it hasn't come down by itself by now. Because it should have come down by now. Itraconazole is good for ring worm continue the same. And you take the tablet in the morning after food. Also, send me a photo of your oedematour face in private section by clicking on follow up. Best regards. Dr. Anil Kumar Jain.