Sugar . after.meal.146

I had undergone health check up and after meal it was 146 . One mistake i did befor 20 minutes of 2hr i had given the blood Pl suggest is it matter of worry or should i go for again check up

Hello..... It's recommended that postprandial glucose level under140 mg/dl and a preprandial plasma glucose between 90-130 mg/dl is considered normal.. Don't worry about 20 minutes variation.. Because both fasting and post prandial blood glucose level is considered for diagnosis.
Dr. Harsha
Hello there...I can understand your concern. It's okay. 20 min is okay. 146 is in normal range itself. You need not worry about diabetes for now. But maintain a healthy diet and lifestyle. Get checked up regularly once. Your weight is more for your height. Ideal weight for your height is around 63kgs. So try to reduce it. Consult a dietician for a proper diet and exercise chart.