Sufferung from Psoriasis

I am suffering from this disease since last 7 years anyone knows a cure for this please help me...i have tried so many medicines but no use ...

Doctor Answers (2) on Sufferung from Psoriasis

Hi I'm Dr. Subin. Psoriasis is a long-term skin problem that causes skin cells to grow too quickly, resulting in thick, white, silvery, or red patches of skin. Psoriasis occurs when the immune system overreacts, causing inflammation and flaking of skin. Psoriasis isn't contagious. It can't be spread by touch from person to person.
There is good in fact excellent management for psoriasis in Ayurveda. Food like curd, brinjal, prawns, life styles like being in too much sun and excess stress are all aggravating factors. You will have to avoid these. Ayurvedic management consists of internal medications as well as treatment procedures like snehapana, vamana, virechana, thakradhara etc. It is completely curable. Visit a credible Ayurveda doctor and he can help you.
Psoriasis is not easily treatable. The main problem is recurrence. According my knowledge n clinical experience Panchkarma is the right choice.
So u should consult a ayurveda consultant and ask for Panchkarma treatment.