Suffering Pain in feet...
Having pain in feet while walking. . Im an agriculturalist from himachal i have to walk alot ... what can i do abt it??
95 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. ALok Garg
Homeopath 12 yrs exp Yamunanagar
I suppose u have callosities or corns or maybe growth of bone called spur formation which will b visible on xray. Take proper medicines we can cure permanently. Contact at umeedhom svientific homoeopathy dr. Alok garg MD for further information
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
2/2 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?