Suffering from allergy
Am suffering from last 5yrs with this problem..... It's playing with me like hide and sick . Please help me... Should I go through blood test...? What should I do ....
21 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Sharat Honnatti
Consultant Physician 14 yrs exp Bangalore

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹300 for 24 hrs

Hi, it's not very clear allergy for what. Kindly visit Family physician, for detailed evaluation. Wish you all the best.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?