Suffering frm rickets
My son is18 months old he is suffering grown rickets wht needs to be done calcium syurp is wht we r giving him but he always cry dosent hv proper sleep wht should be done...
20 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Swathi S Aithal
General Physician 3 yrs exp Bangalore

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹100 for 24 hrs

Hello.. Please follow up with the paediatrician as we need to examine him
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?