Suffer from vartigo.
Sir since last 4/5days it seems any time middle of the day suffer from vartigo. It seems most of the time in the morning wn I wake up.
21 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Venkat Raghav
General Physician Bangalore

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹250 for 24 hrs

hey , vertigo is inner ear problem , consult ENT specialist or physician they will prescribe you tablets
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
1/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?