Sudeen electric feel shok
Hi, I felt sudden electrical shock feel in my left side below breast bone. It's just for 2 seconds and went off. I am a GERD patient and today I didn't had my breakfast in the morning. Please suggest what is that shock and why it's appeared. And I don't felt any other issue during the shock.

Hi..... Probably it is due to the muscular spasms.... Avoid tight-fitting clothing. Clothes that fit tightly around your waist put pressure on your abdomen and the lower esophageal sphincter.... Eat smaller meals. Avoid overeating by eating smaller meals. Don't lie down after a meal. Wait at least three hours after eating before lying down or going to bed.