Sudden shivers
Hello Madam/Sir I have got this problem from long back. My left hand starts shivering suddenly. In addition to that I feel breathing problems at the same time. Is it something whrich needs Doctor consultation? Last time(4-5 months back) when I consulted a general physician, he said that it is due to anxiety. And checked my pulse rate which was significantly below normal.
40 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Manju Lihala
General Physician 36 yrs exp Bangalore
Yes you need to consult a doctor may be a neurologist who can examine you and determine the cause of your shivering.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.