Sudden seizure few secs
We were laughing hard on an incident which happened at home and suddenly, my husband's hands were shaking and he did not respond for a few seconds. This was for a few seconds not even a minute. After that he was normal but was not able to recollect what just happened to him. This happened at around 4 pm on 7/08/16. That night may be after 3am, there was an incident where he passed a little urine without his notice. Please let me know if there is anything you can suggest me on this. Who should I consult for this problem. Is there anything serious behind this ?

Dr. Ravindranath Kapu
Neurosurgeon 4 yrs exp Rajahmundry
Hi better get a eeg test done for him and consult neurophysician