Sudden mouth ulcers.
I have viral fever for last 3 days.been taking medicines (antibiotics, etc) as prescribed by my doctor. There is a relief now but since yesterday my mouth is riddled with ulcers and  multiple painful pimples appeared on my nose. I'm also having difficulty swallowing due to ulcers in the throat. Is it the side effect?

Dr. Harisha N L
Hi these are stress ulcers they will fade as the stress like viral fever treated....pimples you need to be careful...check weather you have any rashes on other parts of body if yes consult doctors soon...otherwise nothing much to  worry, regards