Subconjunctival Hemorrhag
My father is one eyed person and in that eye he has above issue please confirm injection of Razumab is necessary or not. he has blood spot on his retina. please confirm ASAP
24 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Chethan R S
General Physician Bangalore

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹250 for 24 hrs

Hello there....., I went through your clinical query....., Usually, no treatment is required. Your ophthalmologist will prescribe artificial tears to ease any irritation that may be present. If the injury is related to trauma, your ophthalmologist may need to examine your father eye to rule out the possibility of damage to other parts of the eye....Kindly consult ophthalmologist for further advice...
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?