Stress and anger

I m doing chartered accountancy which I want to complete anyhow . I don't feel like studying due to stress. The whole day I feel like sleeping and at night I don't feeling like sleeping till 1 to 3 am. I over think a lot. I sometimes (very rarely but I do) binge eat when I m tensed. whenever I m over thinking or stressed or angry , i breathe very heavily. I have a improper breathing i feel. Even my family members ask why do you breathe so loudly and heavily? I sometimes feel heavy in my chest . I am 72kgs. How should I cope up with this? And how many hours should we sleep?

Doctor Answers (2) on Stress and anger

Dr Ravindra Mishra Mumbai | General Physician
You need counselling, Looks like stress induced, Take a break Re think about studies later
Dr. Swathi S Aithal Bangalore | General Physician
Hello.. Well I can understand that your going through lot of stress and lot of pressures ..you are just giving in to the pressure...I suggest you to take a break and relax for few days so that you feel different...yes it's difficult to cope up but am sure you can do it...try talking to your family or best friend so that you can you feel better...you can aldo try to maintain a diary so that you can take out your frustration...thank you