Stomuch pain 3pm to 9pm
Hi doc I m having v bad stomuch pain nd uneasy feeling in mouth nd feel low nd vomit nd my stomuch pain like hell .it starts at 2:30 pm to til 7 8 pm its happening past 4 days daily. And ya i ate alot of boiled green chillies with lunch nd dinner last week and then i was doing cardio in aftrnun in the gym so wen i cme back pain started its been 4 days nw and i tried lemon juice but nothing working help

Dr. Bodhisatwa Choudhuri
General Physician 9 yrs exp Kolkata
Hello. You are probably suffering from GERD. Take tablet NEXPRO-RD 40mg 1 tablet before breakfast for 15 days, tablet DECOLIC 1 tablet twice daily after meals for 5 days and syrup DIGICAINE 10ml thrice daily before meals for 10 days. Take plenty of water orally (>3lit/day), avoid spicy & oily food for few days. If the problems persist or increase, do a blood test for LFT, Lipase & Amylase, and follow up with a Gastroenterologist. Hope this helps.