Stomachache
My stomach feels like a pressure cooker.. And the stool is not as firm as it used to be.. Tried ors it does not seem to be helping.. Any suggestions of what I can do?

Hello there......, Add fiber to your diet increases the weight of your stool and speeds its passage through your intestines.. If gas is a problem for you, foods that might make symptoms worse include beans, cabbage, cauliflower and broccoli. Fatty foods also may be a problem for some people.... Eat at regular times. Don't skip meals, and try to eat about the same time each day to help regulate bowel function. ...