I have a stomach ache past from 3 months as I have consult the doctor he has prescribed some test. Got the reports in that report shown as cholesterol in blood and slightly liver enlarge. Will you please suggest what to do for liver enlarge.
views-icons 31 Views Bookmark this Answer

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Vinod Veerapalli
General Physician 7 yrs exp Bangalore

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹200 for 24 hrs

Abdominal pain lasting 3 months needs through evaluation. Need to look other details about liver in Scan report like echotecture, actual size, any nodules,  etc. Its better you consult your family physician first.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
2/2 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?