Stomachache

I am facing stomach ache and feeling uneasy since last few time and it has also affected my appetite has been low. Not able to eat properly and feeling uneasy after eating anything and facing gas and acidity problem can any please suggest. I am looking for proper Gastrologist to visit in Ahmadabad.

Doctor Answers (2) on Stomachache

Dr. Anil Kumar Jain Bangalore | General Physician
Hello there. It's unfortunate that you are in pain. Here is what you can do. 1. Drink lots of water. 2. Avoid oily and spicy foods. 3. Avoid having large meals, have smaller meals at regular intervals. 4. Don't sleep immediately after food. 5. Sleep with a head raised a bit. If it still persists, you can consult any general surgeon, you need not consult a gastroenterologist. Regards
Dr. Rashmi T V Bangalore | General Physician
Hi If it's just for the first time you can consult physician .... Avoid having spicy and oily foods, drink excess of Water and fiber rich diet.... If it's recurrent you can consult Gastroenterologist...