Stomach problems

My age is 60 years.I am a sugar and thyroid patient. Since 10 if I eat anything getting loose motions. And my tongue not feeling tastes anymore. & my stomach gone big. Tell me what to do,whom I consult
views-icons 25 Views Bookmark this Answer

Doctor Answers (1) on Stomach problems

doctor profile image
Dr. Swathi S Aithal
2 yrs. of exp | Bangalore | General Physician

INR 100 for 24 hrs

Hello, We understand your problem and your concern towards your health. It is sad that you had to endure these medical conditions. If at all you are diabetic and hypothyroidism patient all you need to do is to take your medications regularly and should not avoid them. You should take care of your Diet because of your tummy size. And rest of the problem you need to consult a general physician. Thank you
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
message icon Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?