Stomach problems
I am 17 yrs old and i take 4-5 cups tea daily and eat half meal in day and full meal in night but my stomach seems to be acidity and happens to go toilet i did'nd take lot of foods daily but why my stomach not in proper  situations and i have to go 3-4 times washroom so plz suggest something

Hello, I understand your feeling. Firts you need to reduce tea intake to 2 Times a day and not more than that and then taking in enough water2-3 liters, taking food on time, avoiding spicy, fatty, fried, stored food, sour food, Taking dairy products will help you, fennel chewing after every meal will help you fight acidity. Thank you