Stomach problem
Severe diarrhea since yesterday morning. Gone to the loo 10 times a day Experiencing stomach cramps No fever, no puking.

Dr. Poornachandra Tejaswi S
Hi there I understand your may be having gastroenteritis considering your history...I would suggest you to consult drink plenty of fluids,tender coconut etc to replenish water and electrolytes loss....take probiotics and antispasmodics to reduce the symptoms...take pantoprazole 40 mg before food along with may require clinical examination to assess dehydration and for specific diagnosis consult nearest physician they will do the needful.