Stomach problem..
Recently I was told that I have a disease called IBS by a doctor. I don't know what it is. I face some problems with my digestion, like going to pass stool twice or thrice a day. But the stool is normal. Indigestion and acidity are also my problems. Also I had colonoscopy which didn't detect any internal problems.

Hello, I understand problem. Irritable bowel syndrome is condition where it has no factor to cause. This needs to evaluated by the doctor and medications should be taken regularly. Kindly follow up with the doctor who told you that you are having this problem. Thank you