Stomach problem
Hi sir/madam, From one week I feel like squeezing around the centre of stomach for a moment until gas is released and then feels normal. I mainly face this problem after eating.. plz suggest me any medicine.. thank you.

Hello there we understwnd your feeling and your condition too. This pain of yiur smight be because if the bloating that is happening in your stomach. To avo7d this you better stop taking fast food, greasy, stored, thick milk and thick curd. These happem when you have substance which are high protein content such as rajhma, beans, paneer etc. Have diet fiber to avoid this from next time. You shall get it in banana, cucumbers, bendi, cabbage, broccoli etc.. if the pain is not subsiding then consult a doctor of your locality. Thank you