Stomach pain
I feel there is a slight knot formed at the side of my tummy / hip area. I get pain if I press the area around it. The knot is towards the left side of my hip on the tummy.

Hello there. I can understand your concern. what knot are you talking about? and also, the history what you have given is very less. as of now i can only suggest you to take a pain killer like a combination of aceclofenac and paracetamol like tab. Zerodol-p twice a day after food. but for further evaluation and management, you will have to consult a general physician in person. best regards, Dr. Anil kumar jain.
Hello there...indigestion and gastritis might be the cause for your problem..other possible causes are,renal stones,constipation,pancreatitis, mesentric lymphadenitis etc... It may be muscular as well... So cause must be evaluated in detail...consult nearest surgeon for clinical examination and for investigations like ultrasound abdomen and pelvis etc...Consult them they will do the needful.